Job Title: Training Operations Coordinator
Hours: Part time, Permanent
Primary Framework: Training Operations
Work location: Office-based with hybrid working available
This is an opportunity to join an exciting high growth business. Thrive works nationally to improve the mental health and emotional wellbeing of children and young people through a whole school preventative approach that links also to families and local services. The mid to long term outcomes include improved learning, attendance, inclusion, employment prospects and health.
We now have a vacancy for a part time permanent Training Operations Coordinator to join our team, this role will report directly to the Training Operations Manager. The key purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of Thrive training across the UK.
The requirements of the job will be many and varied, commensurate with the needs of a dynamic, high growth business. Working within the Training Operations Team, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with trainers, delegates, venues and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of Thrive courses
- Coordinating the smooth running of all courses from an operational perspective
- Organising the distribution of training materials to trainers
- Processing course paperwork
- Process bookings for customers
- Monitoring course material stock levels and advising the Team Manager when appropriate
- Ensuring the smooth handover of delegate follow-up to the Membership Services Team
- Assisting with the collation and analysis of training management information
- Scheduling courses and capacity planning
- Administrating the E-Learning platform – including but not limited to – being the point of contact for all delegate queries, monitoring submissions and task completion, offering support to delegates where required
- Managing the planning and administration of Zoom platform
- Supporting customers on their training journey providing clear and accurate information to ensure they receive the best service.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following attributes:
- Ability to build and develop strong and nurturing relationships with all team members and clients
- Ability to be respectful and inclusive of others
- Demonstrate an optimistic outlook
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve, sometimes with complex issues
- Confident communication skills with all stakeholders
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi task, whilst being confident to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
All Thrive personnel are expected to subscribe to our quest to make the Thrive Approach accessible to every child with emotional and social development needs. In addition, you are expected to:
- Hold the vision of a world where all children’s emotional and developmental needs are met
- Embody Thrive’s core values which are to be warm hearted, committed and eager to make a difference, pragmatic, straight-forward and fun.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be solution focused
- Able to manage multiple tasks and have sound time management
- Good working knowledge of Excel, having strong analytical skills and an ability to think proactively.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
Experience in a training or education environment
- Educated to A-level standard
- Previous experience of administrating E-learning platform and Zoom
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual pay review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- On-site parking when in the office.
Employment will be subject to:
- Receipt of two references, one of which must be from your most recent employer
- Confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK
- The satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS
- Satisfactory completion of probationary period
If you are someone with a genuine passion for training administration in a growing company, please email your CV and covering letter to the hiring manager James via email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 11 July 2022.