We consider our relationship with Thrive settings and Thrive Licensed Practitioners, and supporting the work they do with children and young people, as paramount.
As a result, we are changing and adapting our delivery mechanisms so that we can respond to the Government’s request to avoid unnecessary travel and contact with others, and yet continue to provide a quality service. The plans we have in place include:
- Ongoing support and guidance for schools via phone and web-based communication from Relationship Managers based across the UK
- Increased use of webinars and e-learning modules to ensure continuity of training services, including
- Senior Leadership courses offered remotely
- Practitioner training with extended e-learning options and additional web-based mentoring.
Other measures being considered to help us extend our services and support for settings, Practitioners, parents, carers and others include:
- flexible alternatives to traditional face-to-face CPD
- extended services to support parents and carers with children at home
- regular podcasts for Licensed Practitioners.
Please check your email and the website for further updates, and in the meantime, please stay safe.