E-mentoring sessions are advanced courses for all Licensed Trainers to further develop skills regarding a particular aspect of training and will complement the annual Trainer Seminar. These sessions are optional and, for 2020/21, will be free of charge. Please note: bookings will close 7 days before the session date.
About this course
The outcomes of the trainer e-mentoring sessions will include:
• trainers being supported to enhance their skills
• closer links and networks being fostered between trainers and between the trainers and Thrive
• trainers feeling supported and having a real opportunity to debate and discuss practice
You will accrue 5 CPD points per session. Each session will last for 1 hour.
Duration: 1 hour per session.
Time: The session time will depend on the session you book.
Full attendance is required.
Requirements: You must be a Licensed Trainer at the time of booking and attendance on the session.
This is a professional session therefore you are required to ensure you are prepared to actively participate by:
• Finding a quiet room to work from
• Being available for the duration of the session
• Ensuring your computer/laptop permits you to access the e-learning site and your microphone and speakers are working. It is recommended you check this well in advance of the session and speak with your IT support if required. Please do not use your mobile phone to access the session.
If there issues with your connectivity, audio or you are unable to start the session on time you will politely be asked to leave session due to the disruption this may cause others. In this situation please contact the Member Services team to rearrange your session.
Cost per delegate: For the 2020/21 year these sessions will be free of charge.
For more information please contact Thrive on 01392 797555 Option 1.