Annual Trainer Seminar
The Trainer Seminar is an advanced course for all Licensed Trainers to upskill their knowledge and to help ensure that the standards and integrity of the Thrive Approach are maintained. This course is compulsory for all Licensed Trainers, and is free of charge.
The Annual Trainers Seminar is a compulsory event, which all Licensed Trainers need to attend.
The purpose of these seminars is to:
- celebrate the work of Thrive and the positive impact it is having on the lives of children and young people
- ensure all Trainers keep up-to-date with the latest Thrive developments
- consolidate and deepen Trainers' knowledge and skills
- learn about the recent advances in Thrive-Online
- help to standardise the way that Thrive training is being delivered
- provide an opportunity to network and share best practice with other Thrive Trainers
- meet face to face with office staff and managers
Duration: 1 day
Full attendance is required
Requirements: You must be a Licensed Trainer at the time of booking and attendance at the Seminar.
Cost per delegate: This course is free of charge.
Please contact Thrive for more information 01392 797555 Option 1