Forging New Connections - Key Note Only - Exeter, Coventry, Barnsley
We are delighted to be able to offer Keynote Only tickets for the Forging New Connections conferences.
These are open to staff working in education, health and social care.
Each day will include:
- refreshments on arrival
- keynote speech from Jane Evans ̶ international speaker and childhood trauma expert
- networking session with a chance to speak to other Licensed Practitioners and Thrive trainers
- Q&A session with Jane Evans
- buffet lunch.
In her keynote speech, Jane will be discussing the importance of self-care when working with children and young people. In particular, she will explore:
- the body–brain connection and the relationship between your psychological, emotional and physical states
- what’s going on when you attune to the feelings of another and how you can harness this in your work
- why and how to regulate yourself
- simple, practical self-regulation techniques to share and use anywhere, anytime.
Jane has appeared as an expert on Channel 5’s ‘My Violent Child’ series, presented a TEDx talk on childhood anxiety entitled ‘Taming and Tending Your Meerkat Brain!’ and has written a number of bestselling books for children. With more than 20 years’ experience of working with families, and following extensive study of brain development, childhood trauma and attachment, Jane Evans provides an authoritative voice on how to cope with compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma.
Tickets are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis. The cost is £85 (+VAT) which includes refreshments and a buffet lunch. Keynote only tickets will not carry CPD points.