This module covers:
• The fight/flight and freeze responses.
• How life’s ups and downs and the quality of early relationships can have an impact on children’s capacity to self-regulate.
• The role of the Licensed Practitioner in supporting children through reparative action plans.
• What happens in our brains and bodies when we ‘flip our lids’.
• Your role in supporting children when they are communicating a need.
About this course
Suitable for: Those working with primary age groups.
Open to: Licensed Practitioners or attendees of The Thrive Approach for Senior Leaders (KS1, KS2), English and Welsh versions.
If purchasing individually then must be done so in sequential order only.
Please contact Thrive for more information on 01392 797 555 Option 1.