This module covers:
• The fight/flight and freeze responses.
• How life’s ups and downs and the quality of early relationships can have an impact on children’s capacity to self-regulate.
• The role of the Licensed Practitioner in supporting children through reparative action plans.
• What happens in our brains and bodies when we ‘flip our lids’.
• Your role in supporting children when they are communicating a need.
places left on this course
course price (excl. VAT)
hours to complete this course