This is a webinar-based Thrive-Online refresher course. You will be able to access the course from your work setting or from home, in your own time.
About this course
The course consists of five learning sessions:
1. Your Online Profile
2. Thrive-Online Dashboard and Organisation Management
3. Profiling Groups
4. Profiling Individuals
5. Reviewing and re-profiling
Each learning session comprises a video, accompanying teaching and a quiz.
Shortly after you have made your booking, you will be sent login details which will then enable you to access the online learning.
At the end of this refresher course you will:
• have a comprehensive understanding of the Thrive-Online profiling tool
• feel confident to profile both a group of children and an individual child for their age-appropriate emotional and social skills and to produce targeted action plans
• be able to consider the ways in which the information you have learned can be used to improve provision
• make links between children’s behaviour, underachievement and developmental interruptions
Please note, this course does not carry any CPD points. It is an essential requirement to enable you to reinstate your Practitioner licence.
Requirements: You will need to be an authorised user of Thrive-Online, have access to a computer and to the internet
Suitable for: Those working with all age groups
Duration: This is a webinar-based training course. You will be able to access the course from your work setting or from home, in your own time. Once you have made your booking, you will be sent login details which will then enable you to access the online learning. The webinar will be accessible from 12th October 2016.
The five learning sessions will take approximately 2.5 hours to watch in total, plus your time spent on Thrive-Online to complete your homework activities.