Key stress inducers
Faced with overwhelming workloads, a lack of work-life balance and limited resources, many educators are at breaking point. Rates of work-related stress, depression and anxiety are on the rise and teachers are in desperate need of more support. This sums up the sentiment of a survey conducted by the NASUWT last year, unveiling that 91% of teachers felt their job had adversely affected their mental health in the last 12 months. Can you relate?
Subtle coping strategies
In 'Ten instant stress-relievers (that no one will notice you using)', Head of Product and Innovation at Thrive, Viv Trask-Hall, demonstrates discreet, go-to strategies proven to instantly reduce your stress levels.
Your key takeaways
If you're ready for insights designed to educate and support, book onto this one-time-only webinar and after 45 minutes you'll be armed with:
- An understanding of the stress regulation system and how it impacts on your day
- A clear grasp of what happens to your brain and body when overwhelm creeps in
- Knowledge of how to recognise when it's time to take action
- 10 subtle, proven, go-to strategies for in the classroom, the staff room or at the school gate
Good to know
"Ten instant stress-relievers" is:
- Ideal for anyone working with young people in an educational setting
- Completely free and happening on Zoom
- Taking place on Tuesday 16th May between 3.30pm and 4.15pm
Ready to join the other 50,000 educators receiving insights and strategies to support mental wellbeing? Click the button below to save your seat at this virtual event.