Thrive subscription from £2,536* per year, including:
Leading Emotionally Healthy Schools and Settings
Training to provide insights and a strategic overview for one member of your senior team.
Licensed Practitioner training
Providing a deeper, practical knowledge to meet reparative needs for up to two members of your student support team, plus their first year's CPD.
All staff Thrive induction training
Introducing all staff to the foundations of Thrive, some simple strategies and an overview of Thrive-Online.
A web-based software package for profiling, action-planning and progress monitoring for groups and individuals.
Thrive Member's Web Portal
With access to additional resources for maintaining your Licence plus activity sheets for parents.
Support from your local Relationship Manager and Member Services team
Helping you get the most from your subscription with Thrive and use of Thrive-Online, plus regional network meetings.
- Recognised Thrive Approach training.
- Improved job security and career progression opportunities.
- More confidence in dealing with challenging and disruptive behaviour.
- New approach to relationship building that does not increase your workload.
- Access to Thrive-Online’s bank of targeted strategies and activities easily incorporated in your day-to-day curriculum.
- Whole-school approach to student wellbeing and mental health.
- Calmer classrooms.
- Happier staff and improved staff retention.
- Improved student attendance and achievement.
- Reduced student absences and exclusions.
- Access to Thrive-Online for profiling, monitoring and measuring progress to show the impact of Thrive.
Request a call-back:
If you would like to speak to one of the team to find out more about the Thrive subscription offer, please fill in the form below:
* Subscription Terms & Conditions:
- The prices quoted are for the first two years to establish a whole-setting approach to wellbeing for all students.
- The primary setting annual price for 2021/22 (exc. VAT) depends on the number of students on roll, as recorded by DfE:
- Small (<200): £2,536 Medium Small (201-300): £2,846 Medium Large (301-400): £3,053 Large (401-600): £3,571 X Large (601+): £4,088
- The secondary setting annual price for 2021/22 (exc. VAT) is determined by year group numbers, typically for Year 7:
- Small (<200): £2,717 Medium (<400): £3,483 Additional subscription volume can be purchased in blocks of 200 or 400