Thrive 2-year subscription from £2,450* per year, including:
- The Thrive Approach for Senior Leaders course: providing insights and a strategic overview for one member of your senior team.
- Licensed Practitioner training: providing a deeper, practical knowledge to meet reparative needs for up to two members of your student support team, plus their first year's CPD.
- All staff Thrive induction training: introducing all staff to the foundations of Thrive, some simple strategies and an overview of Thrive-Online.
- Thrive-Online: a web-based software package for profiling, action-planning and progress monitoring for groups and individuals.
- Thrive Member's Web Portal: with access to additional resources for maintaining your Licence plus activity sheets for parents.
- Support from your local Relationship Manager and Member Services team: helping you get the most from your subscription with Thrive and use of Thrive-Online, plus regional network meetings.
To take advantage of the Thrive 2-year subscription bundle, please fill out the form below or call us now on 01392 797 555 - option 1.
*Offer available to customers new to Thrive booking before 31/12/2020. Price excludes VAT and depends on school size (number of students on roll).
Promote mental wellbeing and learning...
... and help to prevent poor mental health becoming an issue for the children and young people you work with.
As a leading provider of tools and training that promote wellbeing and help to prevent mental health issues, Thrive is already working with professionals and parents to support nearly 500,000 children and young people across the UK. Students can be supported in school and in the home. They become more open to learning as they discover how to manage themselves, behaviour improves and attendance increases.
Request a call-back
If you would like to speak to one of the team to find out more about the 2-year subscription to Thrive, please fill in the form below:
Underpinning the Thrive Approach, is our web-based screening, assessment and action-planning tool for groups and individuals. Thrive-Online identifies need, suggests targeted strategies and activities and creates an action plan. It monitors and measures progress over time, helping you to identify the need for support without additional workload.
From introductory sessions to evolving and embedding the Thrive Approach, training is led by highly experienced Thrive trainers. Courses include all staff inductions, specialist Licensed Practitioner, strategic senior leader and ongoing courses for continuing professional development.
Thrive subscription includes senior leader and Licensed Practitioner training, all staff induction training and an annual subscription to Thrive-Online for your first two years, plus the ongoing support of a regional team of Relationship Managers and Member Services and access to a host of resources through our member portal.
Discover more about Thrive by joining a FREE Awareness webinar:
* Subscription Terms & Conditions:
- This 2-year subscription bundle is for customers new to Thrive making bookings before 31 December 2020.
- The primary setting annual price (exc. VAT) depends on the number of students on roll, as recorded by DfE:
Small (<200): £2,450 Medium Small (201-300): £2,750 Medium Large (301-400): £2,950 Large (401-600): £3,450 X Large (601+): £3,950
- The secondary setting annual price (exc. VAT) is determined by year group numbers, typically for Year 7:
Small (<200): £2,625 Medium (<400): £3,365