E-mentoring sessions are advanced courses for all Licensed Trainers to further develop skills regarding a particular aspect of training and will complement the annual Trainer Seminar. These sessions are optional and, for the pilot sessions scheduled across the 2019/20 year, will be free of charge. Please note: bookings will close 7 days before the session date.
About this course
The outcomes of the trainer e-mentoring sessions will include:
• trainers being supported to enhance their skills
• closer links and networks being fostered between trainers and between the trainers and Thrive
• trainers feeling supported and having a real opportunity to debate and discuss practice
You will accrue 10 CPD points when you have attended two sessions as outlined below (5 points per session). Each session will last for 1 hour.
At the point of booking you are required to select one session in the Autumn term and one session in the Spring term. You will be invoiced for both sessions at the same time.
There will be a maximum of six places available to be booked at each e-mentoring session.
Two weeks in advance of the session you will be sent a short paper on the session topic. You are required to read the paper and prepare your thoughts on the topic, ready to actively participate in the session.
Duration: 1 hour per session, 2 sessions per year (1 in the Autumn term, 1 in the Spring term)
Time: The session time will depend on the session you book
Full attendance is required
Requirements: You must be a Licensed Trainer at the time of booking and attendance on the sessions.
This is a professional session therefore you are required to ensure you are prepared to actively participate by:
• Finding a quiet room to work from
• Being available for the duration of the session
• Ensuring your computer/laptop permits you to access the e-learning site and your microphone and speakers are working. It is recommended you check this well in advance of the session and speak with your IT support if required
Please do not use your mobile phone to access the session.
If there issues with your connectivity, audio or you are unable to start the session on time you will politely be asked to leave session due to the disruption this may cause others. In this situation please contact the Member Services team to rearrange your session, if there are other options available.
Cost per delegate: For the 2019/20 year these sessions are being piloted and will be free of charge. The cost would normally be £150 + VAT for two sessions (£75 each).
Please contact Thrive for more information 01392 797555 Option 1.